Ordered Steps

Today, my mother-in-law and I celebrated our birthday (which is on the same day!) at my house. She has been very ill for a number of years before I met and married my wife and I could not help but notice her faith and devotion to the Lord, Jesus Christ. She has been determined to have both of our families together for quite some time and each of us were excited and elated to share such a wonder occasion together.

We partook off both regular food and SPIRITUAL food (sharing song, Scripture, and communion). After taking communion as a family, I said these words to my mother-in-law:

- God does not promise us a life free of pain, but He does promise that His grace is sufficient for us

- God does not promise us a life free of problems, but He does promise never to leave us nor forsake us

- God does not promise us that our enemies will be smaller than us, but He does promise that greater is He that's in us, than they that are in the world!

Beloved, take a moment out of your life to ask the Lord to direct your steps...He won't lead you wrong!

No comments: