An Hour A Day Brings Knowledge

Do you like learning about things? They say that knowledge is powerful when applied properly. From experience over the many years of my life, I have found that my pursuit in learning about simple things like auto mechanics, writing, graphic designs and the Internet has helped me many times and saved me lots of money.

Just imagine if you picked a subject or topic and Googled it every day and read about it for one hour each day. One year later, you would have 356 hours of studies around that one topic. Maybe you could pick something that has to do with your career, your family, raising children, or about art or painting. Just imagine all the knowledge and information you would gain. Now just think of something dear to you or interesting and go for it.

It's fun to Google different subjects.
In His Glorious Name Ministries Online

No comments: